Monday, July 7, 2008

I love my apartment. I really do.



After a deluge of rain this spring, my windows are still leaking. I tried to tell the HOA about this 2 years ago when we had a crappy representative from the property management firm. However, they’re only taking action on it now.


So now that I’m done the bathroom, I’m going to have to move out and redo the entire back wall. And if I do that, I’ll rip out the carpet and put in hardwood flooring. And when there’s money once more, I’ll have to redo the kitchen.


But since my HOA is somewhat incompetent, I will wait to do all of this until the window leakage problem is fixed. Since that’s probably not for a few months, I’ve got time to save.

Blah blah blah.


At least the flooring is something I can do myself on the weekend with a few friends.



No comments: